layer layer monkey fagget best not slip fee your ass banna clips

Started by geargames, Sat 19/06/2010 05:03:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Calin Leafshade

lulz

14 year old rappers posturing are awesome.

I bet his 'AK' goes rat-a-tat-tat

Ryan Timothy B

I feel for these kids who think their 'homies' and drugs are more important than their education.
GearGames, are you black?

Kweepa

Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

NsMn

I am not joking: vwug's version is simply BETTER. Again, I am completely honest.

Edit:

Quote from: geargames on Sat 19/06/2010 16:37:17
[...] tmnt wtf  ifyou aint 16 get the fuk out of ags I dnt care [...]

This is even better.

Chicky

You have never met with a lawyer nor have you ever seen a record contract. I feel sorry for you and your obvious lack of an education.

Galen

Quote from: straydogstrut on Sat 19/06/2010 13:49:26
It's obviously just me then, but I find the original post highly offensive.

Rap or not, it is clearly hate speech and discriminates against various peoples on the grounds of sexuality and gender, amongst others. I don't appreciate seeing abuse of this kind on an otherwise friendly forum (especially one where the minimum age is 16!). At the very least, it violates the first two golden rules.
Call me crazy but I do believe that was the entire point.

Sslaxx

Quote from: Crazy on Sat 19/06/2010 17:15:49
Quote from: straydogstrut on Sat 19/06/2010 13:49:26
It's obviously just me then, but I find the original post highly offensive.

Rap or not, it is clearly hate speech and discriminates against various peoples on the grounds of sexuality and gender, amongst others. I don't appreciate seeing abuse of this kind on an otherwise friendly forum (especially one where the minimum age is 16!). At the very least, it violates the first two golden rules.
Call me crazy but I do believe that was the entire point.
That is called "stating the obvious".

Oh, Icey, in case it wasn't crystal clear, having stuff like this happen does not help your case, at all.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Dualnames

Weird points made so far:
1)Are you a friend of icey games?

What kind of response do you expect? And what would be your reaction to Yes or No?
Also shouldn't we acknowledge the fact that icey games that he said he'll behave and he has?
And I'm not sarcastic, he has actually decided to listen.

2)Are you black?

The right answer is "Are you 8? Or are you stupid?"

3)From the back of my head Is there a high in trolls and stupid people?

GearGames

First, please fix your glasses they are falling down. Secondly, remove that trousers, you're white and can't rap for shit. Third, the lack of friends and social life should be something you need to fix as soon as possible, cause your life will be miserable. If you're black, you probably are as black as Barack Obama, and its a shame you don't have a black gramma, who would kick your ass and teach you some manners.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Sslaxx

Quote from: Dualnames on Sat 19/06/2010 17:40:57
Weird points made so far:
1)Are you a friend of icey games?

What kind of response do you expect? And what would be your reaction to Yes or No?
Also shouldn't we acknowledge the fact that icey games that he said he'll behave and he has?
And I'm not sarcastic, he has actually decided to listen.
Not disagreeing, but Icey has already said yes, he knows this person! It doesn't help Icey when his friends decide to "help" him like this!
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Calin Leafshade

straydogstrut

I stand by my original response, obvious or not. If no-one says anything, the overall impression - especially to potential new members - is that this kind of hate-speech is acceptable here.

However, I have no doubt that the mods already do a wonderful job, and i'm glad to hear most of you do not agree with the OP's point of view. I know it wasn't to be taken seriously, but that doesn't make it any more acceptable in my opinion. That said, i'm not criticising anyone here. You're each entitled to your own opinion.

I just felt I should redress the balance by expressing my difference of opinion, rather than complaining in private. I'm sorry that my response seems to have fanned the flames a bit, but that was inevitable I guess. Hopefully this topic will be locked soon.

Dualnames

Quote from: straydogstrut on Sat 19/06/2010 17:49:40
I stand by my original response, obvious or not. If no-one says anything, the overall impression - especially to potential new members - is that this kind of hate-speech is acceptable here.

However, I have no doubt that the mods already do a wonderful job, and i'm glad to hear most of you do not agree with the OP's point of view. I know it wasn't to be taken seriously, but that doesn't make it any more acceptable in my opinion. That said, i'm not criticising anyone here. You're each entitled to your own opinion.

I just felt I should redress the balance by expressing my difference of opinion, rather than complaining in private. I'm sorry that my response seems to have fanned the flames a bit, but that was inevitable I guess. Hopefully this topic will be locked soon.

I don't think your response has fanned the flames (at least not in a bad way). The message and the messenger are offensive, with the difference that the messenger himself is a joke. Problem is that those topics last long enough and people that do them think we can't do shit, and they can shit talk as much as they want.

I love all the mods, and they know it. But there's a greek phrase that goes perfect here:

"Οπου δεν πίπτει λόγος πίπτει ράβδος"

Latin:
"Post verba, verbera"

English:
"Sticks and Carrots"
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Tuomas

I'm still waiting for VWGs interpretation of the last rant :D

ddq

Maybe he just really hates Photoshop layers, could be an MS Paint guy. Either way, he's quite a silly little punk.

NsMn

Quote from: Tuomas on Sat 19/06/2010 18:28:46
I'm still waiting for VWGs interpretation of the last rant :D

Haha, me too! Go for it, Guy!

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Bulbapuck

Kids today with their hippity-hoppety-doo music and trousers falling down and their caps worn in the wrong direction.

In my days, I remember some age restriction to this very forum. I do believe it was 16. ahhh, those were the days.

But now, look at this place: 14 year olds who act like 7 year olds posting freely and getting quite popular threads. Somethings wrong with this forum I tells ye.

Jared

I wish to join the chorus saying that VWGs version of the song that Crazy Person of the Week has tried to quoted is far, far better than the actual song.

Dualnames

Quote from: Bulbapuck on Sun 20/06/2010 01:44:14
Kids today with their hippity-hoppety-doo music and trousers falling down and their caps worn in the wrong direction.

In my days, I remember some age restriction to this very forum. I do believe it was 16. ahhh, those were the days.

But now, look at this place: 14 year olds who act like 7 year olds posting freely and getting quite popular threads. Somethings wrong with this forum I tells ye.

The days when we tried to laugh down trolls on their way out and not just force stupid laughs on them. Where the fuck is DGMACPHEE DAMNET!! I CALL YOU ALL MIGHT TO FEAR THEM ALL OUT! I PASS THE RITUAL WORDS ON YOU, ONCE AND FOR ALL TO COME AND SEND THEM TO OBLIVION! I ASK YOU TO BURN YOUR WRATH ON THEIR HEARTS!

I ASK YOU TO BE AS MATURE AND GENTLE AS YOU CAN AND TELL THEM TO

FUCK OFF

This is my personal opinion on the matter. If you don't like it follow the message above. It helps, really it does.

TerranRich

geargames: The next Andy Penis!?

Where's Mods when you need him to make a song dedicated to the troll.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk