layer layer monkey fagget best not slip fee your ass banna clips

Started by geargames, Sat 19/06/2010 05:03:55

Previous topic - Next topic

geargames

Layer layer Monkey fagget best no slip feed your ass bana clips yeah I bust your head bitch leave u with an oil drip if u got a girl I shoot her in the the throat leave her voice raspy to graphic ill send u a picture so your faget ass grasp it ill call your mother tell her to pre order your fuking casket .so u talk a lot of shit to my boy thinkin u stuff u just a pawn u fuk head u only live to serve your satitfaction u think u tuff and u cute u just flirtin with death straight suicide dnt meurder yourself  fuking fruit u look like a bitch east side gansta your pale asss hoe talk all this shxt but cnt bak it up lucky I aint in our face cuzz idbust your ass back to subject id kill u in a heartbeat shoot up everything but the couch seat I keep shootin till I switch and wen the cops find your body it still twich u say stuff but u really dnt mean it uz a bitch wen I crab your hair you'll be kicking & sreamin my words become actions & my actions become promises u wack ass fagget just waist my time but I will find u no wat just sit bak & watch your bak clown loooking ass dude I crank your damn skull

Khris

markbilly

"This post was automatically edited for text-style spelling"

Amazing :D

Chicky

M8you Fkin startin?

Who else thinks this is directed at Monkey_05_06  :=

*edit*
Lol, just read this out load and seems it's a rap  ;D

"feed your ass bana clips, yeah I bust your head bitch" etc

Jared

Was this meant to go in the "Introduce yourself here" thread?

Tuomas

Sslaxx

Quote from: Tuomas on Sat 19/06/2010 11:21:17
I'd love hear microsoft sam rapping this over a beat :)
The robot from ! maychance? Though the guy who did Count Cu... sorry, Can't, would be fun too!
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Tuomas

IndieBoy

Quote from: geargames on Sat 19/06/2010 05:03:55
bitch wen I crab your hair

I don't think giving crabs to someone is something to boast about, let alone announcing it on the internet.
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

ThreeOhFour

This thread spawned a sweet rap tune and therefore was worthwhile creating.

Icey

This not me nor a member of pub members nor square enix,me & mog.net are the only ones.It is sorta funny...

straydogstrut

It's obviously just me then, but I find the original post highly offensive.

Rap or not, it is clearly hate speech and discriminates against various peoples on the grounds of sexuality and gender, amongst others. I don't appreciate seeing abuse of this kind on an otherwise friendly forum (especially one where the minimum age is 16!). At the very least, it violates the first two golden rules.

I have already asked for this to be removed, but I will leave it up to the mods to decide if this is necessary. I am simply putting my opinion on public record.

ThreeOhFour

You're not the only one who finds the original post highly offensive.  But it's a stupid hate post and such things aren't the sort of thing that I say "This is very offensive" about because I generally assume normal, balanced people will see them as ignorant bigotry automatically, and I am sure I'm not the only one that thinks this way.

Generally the mods around here are quite efficient at their job - we're used to this now and generally replies to such posts are a bit of fooling around before the thread inevitably gets locked!  :)

Sslaxx

Quote from: straydogstrut on Sat 19/06/2010 13:49:26
It's obviously just me then, but I find the original post highly offensive.

Rap or not, it is clearly hate speech and discriminates against various peoples on the grounds of sexuality and gender, amongst others. I don't appreciate seeing abuse of this kind on an otherwise friendly forum (especially one where the minimum age is 16!). At the very least, it violates the first two golden rules.

I have already asked for this to be removed, but I will leave it up to the mods to decide if this is necessary. I am simply putting my opinion on public record.
Well, it might not be just you, but it's so badly written it's just not possible to take it seriously.

And Icey... well, if it is not you, nor mog.net, then who is it? I do note you don't say you don't know them... and indirect drama is just as bad as direct drama, you know.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Icey

Ok...remember back in my neku's new trip topic there was a new member named cosmoschain,well yeah that's him,but its cool its a rap he header somewhere & he thought it would be funny to post it....

Tuomas

Never EVER post your art/lyrics on the internet unless you have a copyright for them. This is what happens. :D It' funny how a lame troll ended up making someone millions of moneys.

geargames

Listen my raps are all copywritten my hole city knows any action to take them will resuult in taking u to court & fileling a compliant so id advise u not to do tht I am not from square enix dnt kno wtf it is but tht messeage is ment for layer if he's man or bixtch enough is his fault & for the person who said it judges gender fuk u if your a fag then say so u like scrodum then say itt this is wat ima o 2 layer pop tape yah fagget no bars 60 second out pop blow your hole face offf dude tht a blow job and for the 1 who called me a troll grow up  bitch asss fool u have tmnt wtf  if u aint 16 get the fuk out of ags I dnt care if u been here longer your growth rate stops here kidd ass dude and I aint cosmos personally I hate icey for saying tht I dnt kno who he is but let me tell u somethin icey is a fagget to 4 runing his mouth icey your on my list along with layer & layer your a homophobe u like it u sound like u must have 2 momies u girl lookin cross dressing faget I bet your mom tells u wear your underwear backwards in my book your a failure.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk