MAGS June: "Alien Invasion" (OPEN)

Started by Atelier, Sun 01/06/2014 19:30:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Atelier

Ok, really sorry to get back to you so late Ghost, to tell the truth I haven't been keeping track of the date since I finished exams. Sometimes I don't know what day it is #studentlife

Of course, an extension is fine - any change to a request for a week? Also are there any other men women or children left standing - yamipanda, Adeel?

LostTrainDude

I'd be more than happy to see Ghost's game finished :)
Unfortunately I can confirm that I won't be able to finish mine in time :(
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."

Ghost

Quote from: Atelier on Mon 30/06/2014 13:49:44
Of course, an extension is fine - any change to a request for a week? Also are there any other men women or children left standing - yamipanda, Adeel?

A week would be awesome, thanks! I started a week late and hit a couple bottlenecks with that game :-[ But I'm super happy with it right now and will comeplete it no matter what.
If that week teases the rest into buckling down and completing their games, all the better! C'mon LostTrain and everyone! Seven extra days!

Atelier

Cool, all entries before the 8th May then please. If anybody has a half finished entry or even wants to start something small it's a good opportunity!

OneDollar

I played about with this idea, but I didn't have enough time this month. Basically got as far as a walkcycle and half a background. Maybe next month...

Ghost

Atelier

Thanks Ghost, a really creative entry too! You win this month.

Ghost

Gilbert

But but but... This round has ended long long ago, so no one can win! :=
Quote from: Atelier on Mon 30/06/2014 19:30:36
Cool, all entries before the 8th May then please.

Anyway, congrats to Ghost!

Atelier

I have no idea what possessed me to write May (wtf)

LostTrainDude

"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."

Radiant

Well done Ghost, and may our new alien overlords spare you!

Ghost

Thanks a bunch, Radiant- and yes, they're really rather friendly as long as they get their daily milkshakes. About thirteen.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk